An Update on the Atlassian Authors group!

upload_6000359622078856164.png  

Hello World 👋

Do you consider yourself a writer? 💭 Possess a desire to hone your writing skills (or need a place to flex them?) :muscle: Join the Atlassian Authors! Members of the program belong to a private Group where they can draw inspiration from prompts, keep up with the points leaderboard, and gain tips for general writing improvement.

As Atlassian Authors is a closed group, we updated the entry requirements to ensure quality and authentic engagement between our Community members, while providing users who go above and beyond on community with additional privileges.

Users that meet the requirements below are eligible to join the program and participate in content bounties.

To participate head to the Atlassian Author group and submit a join request so the team can review your account.

5 comments

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2023

Thank you for the update, @Saralie S. !

Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2023

I'm excited to see the Atlassian Authors group rolling again! 

Like • # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2023

@Stephen Sifers @Saralie S. @Viktoriya Borisova @Sharon Tan @Stephanie Grice 

I sent a request to join the Atlassian Authors group on 12/11.  Is there an ETA of when that might be reviewed / approved?

Lisa Forstberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2024

Hi there,

Eager to get going with sharing some use cases! 

It seems I have the capability of "starting" an Article, so I did, it seem to have gotten published, then it disappeared. Got the kudos badge for it though, so somehow it was registered :-D

Now I found this sign up link via this article so I have signed up retrospectively.  So what's to expect from publishing articles; is it sent to some sort of staging/ approval/review step first perhaps?

all the best

Lisa

Like • Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2024
Like • Lisa Forstberg likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events