Does anyone know how the completed points field gets populated?
This feature does work well out of the box. But we changed a number of things, and now the data is not showing correctly.
1. The filter for the board encompases the issues
2. The workflow is mapped (although I deleted old statuses)
3. The points associated with done issues in the sprint are simply not being counted for some reason?
A picture of the problem - no completed work indicated when there are stories with points that are "done".
Sprint Report - shows we did burndown/complete work. Sprint report doesn't list completed issues though?
Sprint Export - Clicking the link show issues in Navigator and exporting shows "Done" issues (completed?) with points.
The issue was deleting the old statuses. When you do this Jira doesn't recognize the issues as being done. You can add the statuses back manually (just use the same name) or by creating a new board. You also want to make sure the mapping is accurate. For example, I had a Resolved status in Done, which overstated the completion rate because resolved in our workflow is code complete but not verified by QA yet.
This is pretty weird. Does the Sprint report not show the 'Done' issues anywhere (i.e. they're not showing as not completed either)?
You might be best off raising this one with support at https://support.atlassian.com, the problem is likely related to the changes you made to the statuses, but I'm not 100% sure.
Deliver better and faster value to your customers with the Jira automation platform. Watch this Demo Den series below to learn how to use the new interface and set up automation rules to help your te...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events