Tempo is missing from the bottom of the screen

If I'm in the Agile section of Jira, the Tempo time-tracker is missing from the bottom of the screen, but if I go to anywhere else it's visible. It's really annoying, since I have to swith between Agile and Tempo to stop the tracker, and start to work on a new ticket. Does anyone know how to enable tempo in the Agile section?

5 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

This seems to be affected with recent changes in GreenHopper. Watch this issue for progress: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-11

Tempo Timesheets 7.6.2 has been released with a fix to this issue.

It is a BUG. It should be repaired in new update.

I have downloaded and instaled update, but after re-indexing nothing happened. It is still the same, NO tracker in agile and issue menu.

If you solve this please share !

:(. Did you reported it to Atlassian?

This is not happening for v5.2.5 (version I have). What's yours?

Sorry v5.2.5 is my Jira version, my tempo version is 7.5.4, so as I see it has something to do with latest version.

The issue is specific to recent GreenHopper version. It should not matter which JIRA or Tempo version you have. We aim to have a fix available as soon as possible.

Thank you for your responses :). I hope they will fix this ASAP.

They have fixed this issue in version 7.6.2. Does anyone know how can i update my tempo to this version? Or is this made automatically?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Aug 06, 2018 in Agile

Boosting team's visibility with ScriptRunner like a boss

Just like almost every team here we are struggling with visibility both internal and external each day. I want to share a short story about how we have improved the internal part by a great deal and ...

358 views 0 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you