Scrum board question

Hi All,

we use scrum board for our sprints. We applied the simplified WF so we are able to transition issues among statuses by grabbing the issues.

But as a scrum leader I need to assign the issues among ny developers when balancing. But it's not possible to grab the issues betweeen 2 users.

Can you please help?

Without that the scrum board is a bit lame...

Thanks,

Rumi

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

You must have the ability to execute the workflow transition on the issue inorder to drag it between columns on the scrum board. Check your workflow conditions.

Hi John,

as I mentioned, we applied the simplified workflow so we can horizontally drag issues between columns (=statuses).

But we are not able to drag issues between developers (means: assigning issues simply by dragging it).

So now the scrum board is a bit lame: it's not like a whiteboard where I can drag the tasks between my developers.

Janet Albion Atlassian Team Apr 03, 2013

Hi Rumi,

Does Quick Filter in the board does not suit your requirement ? In general, you can filter the issue based on the developers https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Configuring+Quick+Filters

I think assign is not possible using drag & drop in the board. Use '.' shortcut to get assign dialog for the highlighted issue.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Using+Keyboard+Shortcuts#UsingKeyboardShortcuts-operations_dialog

If you want to have columns per assignee, you can use JQLs to define the columns. But again, I think you are not able to assign by drag and drop even for these JQL defined columns.

You could have a status per developer

• John dev
  • Margrit dev

But this will not change the assignee.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 21, 2018 in Agile

What's new this quarter in Confluence Server - August 2018

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Ada , and I'm the Product Marketing Manager for Confluence Server at Atlassian. If you missed   our last post, we're transitioning to quarterly updates&nb...

102 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you