Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can configure colour into LEVEL[Level added into a task in my active sprint]?

Shanjidha Akhter February 23, 2021

I have added level in my task in my active sprint, but i can't configure colour with it. Please help me on this.

How I can configure colour into LEVEL[Level added into a task in my active sprint]?

Regards,

Shanjidha

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2021

Hi @Shanjidha Akhter

because you tagged your question with security I assume you want to color the cards based on some security level or some other security related information present in your issues, at least.

Like Guilhem already advised it is not very clear to me what especially is the intention - so if you could provide a screenshot it would be of help.

Like Guilhem explained further you can color the cards cased on JQL, here is the documentation on this in case you want to further read what is possible using this feature:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-cards/

In case the tips were no match please help us by providing a more detailed explanation alongside with some screenshots, if possible.

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Guilhem Dupuy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2021

Hello @Shanjidha Akhter ,

I have a few question in order to make your question clearer; firstly which product are you using ? I guess it's Jira ?

And secondly, what is this LEVEL you are talking about ? Is it a custom field ? And if yes, of which type, and which values does it allow ?

And to try and answer your question, you can set colors in your board based on "Requests", which allow you using JQL to fully customize the colors of your cards based on the information you want.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events