Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Colors in categories

I would like to know how I can insert color into my categories. For example, defining colors for where the words "DESGING" "RINOSPLATIA_BARATEZA" are locatedImagem Colada em 2021-9-28 10-29.png

2 answers

0 votes

Status categories have fixed colours, and project categories do not have a colour setting at all.

Your list seems to be of three issue types, not categories, and they all have the same icon with the same colour.  You can select different icons (or upload your own) to get a colour change there.

If you're not talking about the colour there, could you explain what you are trying to do a little more please?

Imagem Colada em 2021-9-28 12-40.png

I want to put colors in my categories in the same way as there is yellow and orange in the Jira page example. How can i do that?

Those are not categories of either type, nor are they based on issue types.

Those are coming from the Epics the issues have been added to.

Like Rachael Fisher likes this

Got it, so it's not possible to add color to different category types?

There are no "category types", I am not sure what you mean when you say "category".

We've been looking at Issue types and Epic-links here, not status or project categories.

Hi, @Bruna Antunes. Thank you for seeking help from your peers.

Please consider tagging your posts with information that will help others help you :) 

For example, are you using Jira Cloud or on-prem Jira? Which type of Jira are you using (e.g., Jira Work Management, Jira Software, Jira Service Management)?  

With more context, it will be easier for others to help you.

Best,

-dave 

Jira Software

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Agile

Master the art of thinking big, working small: A conversation with John Cutler

Hello all! It has been 20 years since the agile manifesto was introduced, and closer to 40 years since software development began moving away from a waterfall-type approach. While many teams have ...

1,392 views 11 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you