Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card View in Active Sprint

Harun Inanli September 14, 2018

In all other projects, I see that horizontal length of the card and the length of the column are equal and no field is hiding on any card.  I am not sure why I get the view that is shown below.  How can I change it so that horizontal length of the card and the length of the column are equal and no field is hiding on any card.  Please see the second image below.

I appreciate any help that you can provide 

First Image.jpg 

Second Image

Second Image.jpg 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Sushil Shejul September 11, 2023

Navigate to Board Settings > you need to add more columns and configure the required statuses in those columns. 

This will enable a wider view of the cards.

* Make sure the column names and statuses are well aligned

0 votes
Troy Spetz September 28, 2018

We use JIRA 7.12 server version.

1. Layout: I don't think you can control this at all. I believe it is done by JIRA itself, based on the number of columns in your Board's workflow. Fewer columns means more space to display card contents.

2. Card Contents: It appears that, in your NVAX Sprint board, the cards have fewer fields configured to be displayed. You can change which fields which are shown in the card. This is the JIRA help for 7.12 server version:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/customizing-cards-938845307.html

(You will need to select your JIRA type and version to get the correct help page.)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events