Cannot change the project in a new issue-- suggestions?

Liliana Cervantes February 16, 2018

Hello all,

Whenever I want to create a new ticket, I am only able to select one project. I am unable to change this setting and choose any other project. I have already contacted IT support in my company. The administrator logged into my account and according to him, everything works fine, but I am still unable to change the project, so that every ticket I create are assigned to the same project. 

If it is of any relevance, I am using chrome as my browser.

Thanks!

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2018

Hello,

Ask your administrator to check, if you have create issues permission in the projects, which you can not see.

Liliana Cervantes February 16, 2018

Hi! thanks for your answer, but my administrator has already checked and, apparently, I have the right permissions, but still I can't choose a different project.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2018

The only way to limit the project selection is to make sure the user has not got "create issue" in projects.  Are you sure you have "create issue" in other projects?

Can you go to a project where you should be able to raise an issue and try creating there?  Does it limit you to that project, or does it remain this one project?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events