It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot change the project in a new issue-- suggestions?

Hello all,

Whenever I want to create a new ticket, I am only able to select one project. I am unable to change this setting and choose any other project. I have already contacted IT support in my company. The administrator logged into my account and according to him, everything works fine, but I am still unable to change the project, so that every ticket I create are assigned to the same project. 

If it is of any relevance, I am using chrome as my browser.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes

Hello,

Ask your administrator to check, if you have create issues permission in the projects, which you can not see.

Hi! thanks for your answer, but my administrator has already checked and, apparently, I have the right permissions, but still I can't choose a different project.

The only way to limit the project selection is to make sure the user has not got "create issue" in projects.  Are you sure you have "create issue" in other projects?

Can you go to a project where you should be able to raise an issue and try creating there?  Does it limit you to that project, or does it remain this one project?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Agile

Overview of Advanced Roadmaps UI + Get started with Automation for Jira - Demo Den September 2020

Deliver better and faster value to your customers with the Jira automation platform. Watch this Demo Den series below to learn how to use the new interface and set up automation rules to help your te...

1,240 views 3 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you