Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Certifications

Marcelo Chagas April 2, 2021

Which one is the best certification for an entry-level person into Atlassian Products? Jira Cloud?

3 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2021

Hi @Marcelo Chagas 

Welcome to the Community :)

I would check out all that Atlassian University has to offer, alongside certifications.

There is a great list of courses, some of which are free. This is a good starting place to learn the basics across a number of key Atlassian products.

You could also create a free instance of Jira - or other products like Confluence and Jira Service Management - to try out some of the skills you'll learn in the courses!

Other than that - I concur with @Kurt Klinner that ACP-620 is a good starting point. See all available certifications on this page.

Ste

Thank You!

Like # people like this
2 votes
Answer accepted
Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2021

@Marcelo Chagas 

Hi Marcelo

welcome to the community

I would start with ACP-620 Managing Jira Cloud Projects

https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification/certifications/exam-acp-620

Later on i would focus on https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification/certifications/exam-acp-120

Generally speaking the Atlassian university is a great place to start incl. some free trainings

Hope that helps 

Cheers

Kurt

Thank you!

Like Vlado Nestorovski likes this
0 votes
Randall Strother July 11, 2021

Is this certificate for free? Or I need to pay for it?

Kris G _Alacriz_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2021
Like Randall Strother likes this
Randall Strother July 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your reply. I will definitely try it. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events