Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agile tab no dropdown options

Deleted user October 26, 2012

The Agile tab is present in the navigation but when you click it, it does not have events or no options that can be selected. how to add options to agile?

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
sathish kumar venugopal November 7, 2012

When I select "Getting Started" from "Agile" Tab, I am getting only blank page. Please suggest me some solution for this issue.

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2012

Hi Anghie,

I can't seem to find your attachment. Maybe you could provide us with some screenshots of what happens when you try to click on the dropdown? This might require a support ticket.

0 votes
petry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2012

Is this happening in different browsers? I'm asking because sometimes it happens just in IE, and is related to the "compatibility view" mode. Could you check it?

If that's not a browser issue, maybe you are facing this bug:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-5633

It happens when the UPM upgrades. If that's the case, you just need to restart your instance.

Hope that helps.

Deleted user November 1, 2012

Actually it is not a browser issue. It just happen when we upgrade JIRA from version 4.4.3 to 5.2.1 This error arises, please see attachment. I've already tried restarting JIRA but still no changes takes effect.

The agile tab is present but theres no options to be selected and it will redirect to dashboard when click.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events