Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Agile project management methods for business process optimization Edited

Dear Sir /Madam ,

I am studying industrial engineering (M.Sc.) at Technique University Clausthal in Germany . The topic of my master thesis is '' Agile project management methods for business process optimization''.

I have read many articles about the agile project management methods in improving business process. As best practice, I have to explain an example in detail from the companies which have used agile project management approach that have led to more successful business process. In addition, the way of finding the best agile method, its implementation and the changes to adjust the agile improvement.

I have searched a lot for an example but unfortunately without success. I was wondering if you could provide me with some detailed examles from Companies .

I appreciate your time and consideration.

Best Regards

A.Heidari

1 answer

0 votes
Scott Theus Community Leader Aug 13, 2019

Hi @Negar Abayan ,

Are you still researching this topic? There are a number of case studies available if you search for studies on "Agile Business Process Management." You may need to check your library for journals from PMI.Org, I'd start there.  (They are normally restricted to members, but your library or your professor may have access to them.)

And, becasue I'm working on my Masters too and understand your plight, here is one to get you started: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/327356779_The_experience_of_implementation_with_Agile_Business_Process_Management

Good luck!

-Scott

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Agile

On-demand: Fireside chat with Atlassian on scaling agile organizations

Scaling an agile organization and setting it up for success over the long term is a hard thing to do. We hear a common set of questions from customers all the time, questions like: Can agile scal...

764 views 1 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you