Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAFe® with BigPicture - PI Planning in 5 minutes

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 7, 2021

Hello everyone,

As we all know, successful adoption of SAFe starts with identifying a value stream or activities sequenced to deliver consistent value to customers.
However, in practice, the selection of suitable tools that will actively support SAFe activities is equally important for an efficient implementation.

Therefore I would like to present a new series of video tutorials that will guide you through SAFe successful execution through the use of BigPicture and Jira.

We start with the basis - PI Planning in 5 minutes.

I hope that you find our materials useful. 

1 comment

Comment

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

Thanks for Sharing @Anna-BigPicture 

We love BigPicture and I recommend it for any organization that is practicing SAFe.

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 8, 2021

Hi @Fabian Lim

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Finding a tool that actively supports implemented framework and makes your business processes more efficient is a challenge.

Therefore I am happy to hear that you find our tool useful in SAFe® practicing.

I am interested in your feedback on the most useful functionalities or modules. On the other hand, if any feature could enhance BigPicture, please let me know. We will be happy to analyze it.

Have a good day!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events