Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Agile Community Group Launchpad

Welcome to The Agile Corner! This is your home for agile questions, discussions, and community.

Toolbox 2x.png 

Did you know that over at Atlassian Learning there are a number of free courses to help set you on the path to an agile mindset? In particular, the Beginner’s Guide to Agile in Jira.

This on-demand training course has everything you need to get started with Agile. You'll learn what agile is, why it's awesome, and how agile works in Jira Software. You’ll also find a downloadable sheet with 6 tips to build your agile mindset.

If you haven’t already, we strongly suggest checking out the Jira Fundamentals Course for the basics - key terms, concepts, and the interface.

We have a number of Team Playbook resources that even an Agile expert might find helpful, to prioritize work and become an agile team.

For more agile tips and tricks, you might find our Agile Coach to be of interest, too.

links_spot 2x.png 
 Globe Location 2x.png

Would you like to be more involved with the agile professionals in your local community? Sign up for an Atlassian Community Event (ACE) near you! 

We encourage you to take time to explore what's available in the header navigation. You'll find other Atlassian product collections and interest groups available to participate in.

Make sure to take a look at our Kudos program, it's how you complete Community challenges and receive shinies for your profile! Lastly, if you’re new to Atlassian Community as a whole, find your path by checking out this article.

Ribbon 2x.png       

Please have a look around and join a discussion, read an article, share your knowledge with other Agile fans and learners, or post a question for Agile experts to answer!

1 comment

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2024

I consider myself the biggest Atlassian University fan, so I highly recommend that everyone check out the courses; they are both very entertaining and super useful.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events