Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprints Not Showing In Advanced Roadmaps

Aislin Percival June 26, 2024

I assigned my issues (at every level) to a team, assigned the team to the board and grouped by sprint but my sprints are still not appearing at the top of the top level planning view. 

The source is a scrum board. Right now there is only one source as we are really just testing out advanced roadmaps and learning. 

Trying to understand why they're not showing up (and hoping it is not something totally silly that I have missed).

The issues are also still showing up as unassigned even though they have been assigned a team and an assignee. Maybe there is a delay? I have refreshed several times and made sure to accept all the changes. 

Puzzled and would appreciate any advice

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2024

@Aislin Percival -

In your plan, do you have any filter applied?  Secondly, you also asked that issue assignee was done, but it is not showing up in your plan.  If you access the issue directly in the project UI, do you see the assignee.

Please provide more information, so we can better assist you.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Aislin Percival June 27, 2024

Thank you for your reply Joseph, 

I was able to figure it out reading a bunch of other posts. I had assigned all the issues to a team, and had assigned that team to an issue source, but for some reason the link between the team and the issue source kept...unsaving itself, for lack of better words, so the issues were appearing under unassigned. 

I tried a few more times and it eventually stuck and now the sprints are showing up just fine. 

I guess it was something silly after all. I feel a little better that I wasn't doing things 'wrong', they just seemed not to be saving. But since it is working now, life is good. 

Much appreciated for your help!

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2024

@Aislin Percival 

Glad you got it working.  You may want to submit an ask to Atlassian Support (https://suport.atlassian.com) on your issues where the "link between the team and issue source kept ... Unsaving".  I have never encountered it before.

If my suggestion helped you, please click on "Accept answer" so others with similar ask will see this posting as an answered one.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events