You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
No issues founded for scope no matter what to chose before (board, project or filter)
In response to /rest/jpo/1.0/plan/setup/issues I always get:
I've tried to reindex, reinstall plugin with no effect
P.S. I've just update jira server to 8.10.0 and the problem is still reproduced
Hello @emagine ,
When an issue is not being imported into the plan the most likely culprit is the fix version field being hidden in the project that is being imported to the plan, if the fix version is hidden the issues will not be displayed.
This and a few other things to check are covered int he Advance Roadmaps FAQ page under the section "The issue 'x' doesn't appear in my plan" :
The issue 'x' doesn't appear in my plan
Make sure that:
- the fixVersion field is not hidden for that issue type.
- there are no filters set in the plan/setup wizard that are excluding it
- the issue is has not been resolved otherwise It won't be visible in the import wizard.
- if you are in plan view, go to More > status > open and completed issues and/or More > status > completion date.
- the issue is not within a release that has been excluded.
- the issue was not manually excluded in the wizard.
Hello @emagine ,
Glad I could help out, and for the field requirement, the Fix Version field is one of the main data points used as a Scheduling Factor when calculating in a live plan or Auto Scheduling in the new planning experience. When the field is set to hidden the issue is considered not able to be scheduled due to the fields view setting and is therefore effectively excluding the item list for import.