Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display multiple Team managed projects on a single board for prioritization

Adebowale Osho
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 22, 2024

Problem Statement:

I have multiple team managed boards/ project on Jira which have different epics and stories, I want to import all of the issues from those projects to display on one single project/board where impact, prioritisation, effort needed can be shown. 

What I Have Done So Far:

I have used product discovery template to import all of the issues from those different boards, but the issues are not imported correctly as they are not categorised by the different projects. Also, I mapped the descriptions and comments but do not see anywhere to map EPICs and stories making the interface really scattered.

I also tried to combine boards, but because the projects were created in team managed template, I can not combine them and I do not see where I can switch them to Company Managed template. 

1 answer

0 votes
urgent homeselling
Banned
July 22, 2024

To display multiple Team-managed projects on a single board for prioritization, use Jira’s **Advanced Roadmaps** feature. Create a plan and add the projects you want to track. This allows you to view and prioritize tasks across all selected projects in a unified board. You can also use filters to customize the view and ensure it reflects the priorities and status of all your projects effectively.

Adebowale Osho
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 22, 2024

Thank you for your feedback, I have tried searching for the advanced roadmap but I dont see it .Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 2.42.43 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-07-22 at 2.43.13 PM.png

Adebowale Osho
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 22, 2024

I think I have found it. hopefully gets to work 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events