Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reduce the gap under team name?

Mark Bedford
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 10, 2023

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster!

I've created a JIRA plan, mainly for sprint planning. For some reason I have a huuuuuge gap between the Team name and where the story's start in the list.

Any ideas why it is so large and how I can reduce it? It just seems excessive to me but can't figure out how to reduce it.

Many Thanks in Advance

image.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Capizzi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2023

Hey @Mark Bedford - welcome to the community!

This gap is usually due to sprints overlapping. When two sprints are happening at the same time we'll stack them and that can create the gap that you're seeing.

If you scroll left and right in your plan can you see anywhere that your sprints in the dark grey area of the roadmap are stacked on top of each other?

Cheers,

Daniel

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2023

Hi @Mark Bedford  and welcome!

Gap is due to Hierarchy Story and subtasks. The table below team impact your view. Sprints depends from stories.

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events