cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedding Jira Roadmap into Confluence Error

Jelena Bebic
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 20, 2024

I want to embed my Jira Roadmap into Confluence but I get the following error. How can I fix it? I'm using Jira 9.11.3 and Confluence  8.5.4.

Thank you :)

2 answers

0 votes
Negin Nafari February 26, 2024

It might be useful for you to check if you are impacted by this bug

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-92661

0 votes
Matt Parks
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2024

Have you set up the Application Links between Jira and Confluence? If so, I'm assuming that you're using the 'Advanced Roadmaps for Jira in Confluence' macro.

When getting the link from the Roadmap, you have to click on the 'Share' button, but then, instead of copying the link, make sure that the 'Confluence' button is selected. After that, you can generate the link and put it in the macro in Confluence.

Plan Link.png

Jelena Bebic
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 21, 2024

Thank you, Matts! That's how I tried to embed it but it didn't work.

At the backend I get the following errors: blocked by client. I guess, I don't have the rights to embed it?

Confluence_Error_3.png

Matt Parks
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2024

I'm not sure about the permissions aspect. Have you set up the application link between Jira and Confluence? If so, are you configuring it to use OAUTH or a different authentication method?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events