cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date ticket moved status

Alice Louisa Gormley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 16, 2023

Hey, I want to add a field to my roadmap that will show the date the ticket moved status, so for example the date the ticket moved to Done and was completed? I've googled and seen there is a Status Category Changed Date field but I can't find where to add that onto my roadmap or if thats even what I would need to add. Any help would be appreciated please!

2 answers

1 vote
Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet_AbcSite
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 17, 2023

Hi @Alice Louisa Gormley 

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

As an alternative, my team at SaaSJet built Time in Status for Jira Cloud  for this exact need.

For your exactly needs we have a Status Entrance Date report that displays the date the issue has entered each of the statuses. 

897d14f2-601d-476f-909b-af0d9c6ae979.png

Also, you can discover an article about the Time in Status and how to track it.    

I hope, you'll find this info helpful.

1 vote
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2023

Hi @Alice Louisa Gormley 
Welcome to the community!

Not an in-scope field for Advanced Roadmaps. Status Category Changed date (atlassian.com)

You would have to go down a path more like Status Changes in Jira (atlassian.com)
Though in your case, based around Status category and into a supportable Custom field for AR, not a paragraph field.
Enable custom fields used in Advanced Roadmaps in Jira | Jira Software Cloud | Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events