Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Date field not persisting for all users with access and link to Plan

Holland Stasi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 17, 2023

When I change the date range for an advanced roadmaps plan, some fields are not saving for all users that are using that plan. They have to make the same changes each time, even though I save the changes to the plan when I change the dates. Is there a way to handle this?

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2023

Hi @Holland Stasi,

You can try a few workarounds.

•  The first option you can try is to double-check that all users have permission to edit on Advanced Roadmaps and that it is, in fact, a shared plan. (Clearing your cache is worth a try but not guaranteed.)
  • Next, try manually configuring the date range for each user. This works if you only have a few users. (To do this, you'll have to go to plan settings.)

Alternatively, you can try a solution like Visor, where you can securely bulk-edit the dates for assignees and push it back to Jira. (No tedious effort is needed on your end)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events