can I view reports in latest portfolio new interface

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Michael Andolfatto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2020

Hi @Shubha ,

Reporting has been replaced with "working views" in Portfolio 3. Essentially, you can filter the roadmap and share a read-only version of it to display the information you'd like. The Themes report was replaced by grouping/colouring fields such as by Components, Teams, Projects, etc.

There are plans to improve the working views in future releases: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/future-releases-and-limitations-953663163.html

Shubha February 4, 2020

Hi Micheal,

I believe I have portfolio 2 as i dont see any working views tab.

Is there a way to view reports in that version?

Shubha February 4, 2020

Also its not cloud

Michael Andolfatto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2020

There is no actual working view tab, the working view is just a read-only shareable version of the roadmap.

In Portfolio 3/Improved Interface, apply desired filters to your roadmap and click the Share button (top-right)

In Portfolio 2/Live Plan, there is a Reports tab (top-right)

It's worth noting that if you have Portfolio 3, you can disable the Improved Interface to view your plan in the old one where the Report tab can be found. (Cog > Configure > Planning Interface > Disable improved interface)

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events