Why is the export confluence link not visible in Advanced Roadmap?

Kelvin King October 22, 2020

I'm trying to export my plan from Jira Advanced Roadmaps into Confluence since there is currently no way to print a roadmap directly or export it to excel.

The documentation says I should be able to click Share and then choose a Confluence link option, but I only see the Link and Embed option. The Confluence link option is not available.

We are using Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud.

Is there some setting that would make this option available?

When I try to use the URL available from Link or Embed within a Confluence macro, Confluence gives an error so it seems we need the Confluence Link as an explicit Sharing option for this to work.

Alternatively is there any other option for getting a plan printed or exported in a viewable format?Share.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Francuz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2020

Hi @Kelvin King 

The Confluence sharing link is a new feature we are in the process of rolling, so it should be available on your site soon. 

Regards,
Chris

Kelvin King October 22, 2020

Thank you Chris. We're waiting eagerly for the feature. Currently we're having to generate a screenshot from a browser plugin to share our plans with our customers.

Getting it into Confluence will be one step closer to being able to conveniently share our plans with non-Jira users.

Like Chris Francuz likes this
Kelvin King October 28, 2020

We got this in our environment today, but the link that gets generated doesn't work in Confluence.  The link generated for Confluence is acutally identical to the standard Share As Link.

Is this a known issue?

0 votes
Johann Lohrmann September 21, 2022

Asking the same question in 9/2022. Is this feature across all users now? I don't have a way of embedding the roadmap into Confluence.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events