Why does custom hierarchy issue display in plan sprint capacity

Tracy Stimac February 9, 2022

Why does custom hierarchy issue display in plan sprint capacity and is also alert that issue is not assigned to sprint?  Issue TTEG-12 OKR 1 is showing on the sprint capacity with 0 days even though it is a parent issue to the Epic.  Did I miss a setting somewhere for the custom hierarchy?

CustomHierarchy.pngSprintCapacityOKR.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2022

@Tracy Stimac fundamentally Roadmap and your JIRA Software board are 2 different things.

For the standard JIRA software board, irrespective of what hierarchy you set, Epics are the highest issues. Whereas with the Plan under Advanced Road Maps, this can be reconfigured.

Hence as far as I know, what you see is the expected behaviour for each of the views you are seeing.

Regards.

Tracy Stimac February 11, 2022

This may be expected behavior but I'm not thrilled that our highest level hierarch is showing in the sprint capacity view.  May need to submit an enhancement request on this one.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events