I excluded a few issues from my JIRA portfolio plan, and now I'm realizing that I want to pull a couple of them back in. I searched online and found that some people have had success with using the Configure option to reimport issues. I've tried this, and on the import screen, it appears as if the issues I want are checked, but they don't show up on my plan after the import. Am I doing something wrong or is this a new bug?
If an issue been explicitly excluded from the plan before, then you were on the right track by editing the sources and re-importing the issues.
In this case, go to the plan configuration > Issue Sources > Edit sources, and check if the issue shows up as you go through the setup wizard again. if it was excluded, it will show up as unchecked in the table
BUT since the box is checked next to the issue and it is flagged then you are good to go for the correction on the manual reload, so lets check the other requirements.
What is most likely occuring at this point is that one of the pointes noted in this Document are not being met:
Issues must meet the following conditions to be included and aggregated in Portfolio for Jira:
- The status filter is set to open and completed.
- Completed since filter is set to the desired timeframe.
- The issue has a resolution date that's set.
- Issue status is green. It is technically possible to have an issue status that is called "done", but is not in the green category.
- Filter used as issue source includes completed issues. Filters behind boards usually contain completed issues, but if you're using a custom filter as a source for a plan, you'll have to verify that the completed issue shows up when you run the same query in Jira issue search.
- Issue has a fixVersion set and it's part of a plan in Portfolio for Jira.
Hello Community! We thoroughly enjoyed this just-for-fun conversation in the Jira Admin Group about what it's like to be a Jira Admin. For #JiraJuly, our talented designers created these graphics t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events