Unable to get excluded issues back

Rosanna Stephens June 7, 2018

I excluded a few issues from my JIRA portfolio plan, and now I'm realizing that I want to pull a couple of them back in. I searched online and found that some people have had success with using the Configure option to reimport issues. I've tried this, and on the import screen, it appears as if the issues I want are checked, but they don't show up on my plan after the import. Am I doing something wrong or is this a new bug?

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2018

Hi Rosanna,

If an issue been explicitly excluded from the plan before, then you were on the right track by editing the sources and re-importing the issues.

In this case, go to the plan configuration > Issue Sources > Edit sources, and check if the issue shows up as you go through the setup wizard again. if it was excluded, it will show up as unchecked in the table 

BUT since the box is checked next to the issue and it is flagged then you are good to go for the correction on the manual reload, so lets check the other requirements.

What is most likely occuring at this point is that one of the pointes noted in this Document are not being met:

Using the Timeline

Issues must meet the following conditions to be included and aggregated in Portfolio for Jira:

• The status filter is set to open and completed.
  • Completed since filter is set to the desired timeframe.
  • The issue has a resolution date that's set.
  • Issue status is green. It is technically possible to have an issue status that is called "done", but is not in the green category.
  • Filter used as issue source includes completed issues. Filters behind boards usually contain completed issues, but if you're using a custom filter as a source for a plan, you'll have to verify that the completed issue shows up when you run the same query in Jira issue search.
  • Issue has a fixVersion set and it's part of a plan in Portfolio for Jira.

Regards,

Earl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events