You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
In Themes report what is the difference between "Estimate" and "Actual"?
- Estimate: Sums up all backlog items labeled by theme and calculates the percentage relative to all backlog item estimates.
- Actual: The actual percentage is the portion of currently scheduled work that has that theme assign to it.
1. In estimate, does it sum number of backlog items or it considers story points estimation?
2. In actual, scheduled work is work in progress?
From what I was able to investigate:
1. In estimate, it sums the items which story points were added and were not closed
2. In actual, it sums items with story points which were closed.
Not estimated or zero points items are not taken into consideration.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.