Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Jira portfolio is not displaying the sprints in progress

Kleber Wilson Almeida Silva de Oliveira
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 7, 2018

No sprint in progress or old, appears for selection in the jira portfolio.I was able to use it previously for a sprint but now I am no longer able to see for the other sprints.Follow the print with the evidence below.Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg

1 answer

1 vote
Gabriele Franck
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2019

Hi, Kleber

If you want to see your existing Sprints from Jira in Portfolio, you need to use the Board associated in those sprints as Issue Source in your plan.

Since sprint are not dependent on projects, if you use a Project or Filter as issue source, Portfolio won't be able to replicate them to your plan.

Let me know if this clarifies! :)

Gabi

eden_owen October 2, 2019

Hi Gabi - I'm having the same issue however I am using Boards to pull in my data. Is there another item I may be missing?

Like Khurston Ellia-Epple likes this
Ana Djonovic November 22, 2019

I am having the same problem... issue sources (projects and boards) have been selected... still unable to view the active sprints??Portfolio Sprint View.png

Like May Le Goff likes this
Javier Fernandez Sainz _zooplus_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 4, 2019

Hi!

Remember that you need to group by Team or Sprint and check on "Show capacity on timeline"

In this link you have the official information about this https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/displaying-capacity-in-a-plan-974360323.html

capacity portfolio.png

Like May Le Goff likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events