Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Story Mapping tool or Approach when using Advanced Roadmaps

Mike Lemmon March 11, 2021

Hi There:

I wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone that is currently using Advanced Roadmaps, has done Story Mapping in a typical white boarding type session, and if so, what did you use to do your Story Mapping session ... hopefully something that integrates into Jira / Advanced Roadmaps.

Any insights you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers

0 votes
mai.anh April 14, 2021

Hi @Mike Lemmon 

I had the same thought with you.

I found a useful third-party plugin for Jira: Agile user story map board & roadmap. It provides both story map and roadmap in only one plugin and also integrate end users persona to share among team. I'm managing & planning multiple projects well now with the it.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Mai Anh

Henri Seymour _Easy Agile_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 14, 2021

Hey Mai Anh, 

Do you happen to work for Dev Samurai, the company that makes Agile User Story Map & Roadmap for Jira

It sounds like it might be a good solution to take whiteboarded story mapping sessions "off the wall" and integrate it with a team's roadmap for Jira users like Mike, but it may be worth being upfront about where you're coming from when recommending it. 

I often find myself wanting to recommend the apps I work on at my company, Easy Agile, and people are usually pretty open to it when they understand that you're coming from a team that's got experience in the practice. 

Kind regards, 

Stephanie Seymour, Developer @ Easy Agile 

Like Eddy Lambert May likes this
0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2021

Hey @Mike Lemmon,

This isn't actually something we've done (our team doesn't do story mapping) but I am interested in understanding what your ideal would be in this situation? And how you'd want story mapping to integrate with Advanced Roadmaps? I did notice that there are existing marketplace applications for story mapping (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=story+map ) but unfortunately I don't have any experience of them.

Regards,

Dave 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events