Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving Customized View Settings for Advanced Roadmap

Mahriah Alf September 3, 2020

I have created advanced roadmaps (which I love BTW) and I like to customize view settings to group by teams to see capacity and color the bars based off of key fields. But, it's frustrating because I can't figure out how to save these settings / if it's possible. Every time I need to refresh the page, I need to adjust the view settings again which I feel like i have spent hours on at this point re-creating the view I want every time.... Is there any way to save those settings so that is the default view that is loaded when I go to the roadmap? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2020

Hello @Mahriah Alf

Thank you for reaching out.

Checking in my personal Cloud site with Advanced Roadmaps, the settings applied under the "View settings" drop-down remain selected even after refreshing the page:

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 19.14.48.png

Can you confirm if we are talking about the same feature? If not, can you provide us with a screenshot of the feature you are talking about?

Additionally, can you provide us with the browser you are using and check if the same problem happens in other browsers and in incognito mode?

Let us know if you have any questions.

Mahriah Alf September 23, 2020

Hi Petter, 

Thanks for getting back to me ... somehow missed your response, but your understanding of the issue is correct, and my colleagues don't have the same issue (as it appears you did not either). I am using Chrome, and just tested incognito mode and the refresh worked as expected. So, appears that this might solve my issue.

Is there a preferred browser to use? Or should I always just use this feature in incognito mode for chrome? 

Thanks for your help! 

Mahriah

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2020

Hello @Mahriah Alf

I'm glad that my instructions worked for you. I believe you were facing a cache problem.

You can use any of the browsers listed in the documentation below:

Supported browsers in Jira Cloud 

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events