Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved Epics Still Appearing in Portfolio

Greg Sprowls January 4, 2019

I have created a Portfolio plan based off of a board.  There are Epics in the board that have been marked as done and have a resolution associated to them.  Additionally, they have all been "Marked as Done" in the Jira Backlog view.  These Epics are persistent and still visible in Portfolio even though everything associated to them is marked as resolved. 

I am looking for some advice to see what setting I might have missed or where to start troubleshooting.  I do not want to have to exclude these Epics, I would rather they just fall off once completed. 

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Greg Sprowls January 4, 2019

Turns out that the statuses are buried under More.  Once you turn off Done statuses it will show you the view you are expecting.  Found the answer here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Portfolio-for-Jira-questions/View-Resolved-issue-in-Portfolio/qaq-p/789200

Now the problem I am running into with this solution is that it negates the progress bar since nothing Done is being shown.  Which makes that whole column useless.  There has to be a better way to resolve this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events