Jira Data Center Advanced Roadmaps Issue missing

Kruno April 25, 2022

Heyhey,

I know there are multiple issues reg. this topic but non of the points helped me and I must say after spending now roughly two weeks that it is the best Roadmap Plugin for Jira but it has crazy flaws regards to making clear which and why issues are missing.

I am struggling with multiple missing issues first being that new top level Issues (called Demand) are not visible when they are created unless they reached a certain point in the workflow.

- Fix Version field is setup correct - set visible in the field configuration

- We don't use releases nor teams

Screenshot 2022-04-25 at 14.46.56.pngScreenshot 2022-04-25 at 14.47.02.png

- There is no additional UI Filter set on the Plan

Screenshot 2022-04-25 at 14.47.50.png

- I x-checked it multiple times and the Issue Source (filter) contains all relevant issues, also this can't be the problem as the issue appears once a certain status is reached

- No status is excluded in the setup

Screenshot 2022-04-25 at 14.54.30.png

And now here the issue, once pre and once after transitionining from ACCEPTED > IN PROGRESS. Once the status is IN PROGRESS or DONE the issue is visible, ACCEPTED not. Also, as u can see the Resolution field is available.

Screenshot 2022-04-25 at 14.48.34.pngScreenshot 2022-04-25 at 14.48.52.png

Does anyone have an idea?

Cheers

Kruno

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kruno April 26, 2022

Found the solution with the help of this entry:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Advanced-Roadmaps-questions/How-can-I-see-the-Done-issues-in-Advanced-Roadmap/qaq-p/1387004#M4916

Issues in a "Done" category status need to have a resolution set. Accepted is a status for us which is a mid-done. Well I just changed to "Open" and this fixed it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events