Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues missing on "Confirm what's in scope" step of building a plan in Advanced Roadmap

Shital Sadowski April 27, 2021

I am building a plan from an existing Scrum board. On the Scrum board I have an Epic with issues - two complete, two in progress. In the "Confirm what's in Scope" step of building a new plan, I see the Epic, but not it's child issues. All the child issues have a Fix Version and the fix version is selected in the previous step of 'select the releases'. Why are the child issues missing? How do I bring those over to Advanced roadmap? 

1 answer

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2021

Hi @Shital Sadowski

This page is an excellent resource for helping you to track down why issues might be missing from your plan: https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapscloud/missing-issues-1026042894.html

Other things to check might be simple things like your hierarchy range and filters that you have applied.

Out of interest, are you using Server or Cloud?

Regards,

Dave

Oleksandr Tynetalo November 18, 2022

Hi @Dave

speaking of Server/DC version of Advanced Roadmaps, could you recommend any of Atlassian article about how Plans search for issues?

I have a similar problem Shital mentioned. I have created a new plan and set Filter as an Issue Source. JQL Search says what i have 32 issues, but the 5th step "Confirm what's in scope" while creating a plan says what it could add only 29 issues to the Plan scope. I have selected all the Versions on the page step "Select relevant releases", so Version should not be the problem

So why couldn't I add all of my issues to the Plan Scope?

UPD

Sorry, i was too hurry, and panicлed before finish Plan creation. As i understand, the step Confirm what's in scope doesn't show completed issues (with resolution). However issues are still available in Plan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events