Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to show program boards like Jira Align ?

Karen Bottai April 13, 2023

My company is currently transitioning to SAFe model and structure for its business practices. We are using Advanced roadmaps and looked into buying Jira Align. The only thing we cannot accomplish, is the Agile Planning Program Board (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqsU46S2BbI&t=118s

Is there a marketplace app or something similar that will do this? It would be terrible for our small company (300 people) to spend 100k + just to implement jira align JUST for this feature.

2 answers

1 vote
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2023

Here's a query on the Atlassian Marketplace where I used "SAFe" as a keyword

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=SAFe

My favorites are Agile Hive, BigPicture, and EasyAgile

Karen Bottai April 17, 2023

These are close to what I was thinking about. Thanks for pointing them out. I have reviewed them and sent them on to my operations team to discuss. 

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2023

Hi @Karen Bottai

if I may recommend another app, I believe you should get pretty close using the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with a number of advanced features, including support for (configurable) issue hierarchies, issue grouping by any issue field(s), sum-ups, or conditional formatting.

With these, you can create high-level, cross-team views like this one in just a couple of clicks: 

cross-team-sprint-view.gif

Now this may not be the exact view you're looking for, but as you can imagine, JXL's spreadsheet-based philosophy gives you almost complete freedom in configuring the perfect view for your issues. 

Any questions just let me know,

Best,

Hannes

Karen Bottai April 17, 2023

While this would be super helpful for some of my teams, I believe it is not exactly what I am looking for. Im more looking for a Kanban-style interactive board that updates when one or more people are on the board simultaneously. 

I will DEFINTELY check out your add-on and pricing structure. I know that Advanced roadmaps and Roadmaps in projects falls short for most of my non-software development teams.

Karen 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events