How will Advanced Roadmaps be functionally different from Portfolio, and will features be lost?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2020

Several days ago, Atlassian introduced Advanced Roadmaps, what they referred to as a major refresh of the product previously called Portfolio for Jira Cloud.

I am relatively new to the Portfolio product, and PPM in general, though I have been doing a deep learning dive into both Portfolio and BigPicture. 

One of the biggest things I learned was that Portfolio Server had a TON of functionality torn out in favor of the 'new planning interface'.  You can see more at the link below:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver0222/future-releases-and-limitations-965557876.html

Portfolio for Jira Cloud seemed to have retained all of the functionality, but lacked the new planning interface.  Now... I don't know what this new form of the app will bring, and I can't find any clear information about what will and more importantly, what will NOT be included in Advanced Roadmaps, and I really, REALLY need this information.

Do any of you have a direction you could point me in?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events