Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see the factors that affect scheduling of a particular item?

Kosh Sarkar April 17, 2018

In the Scope view and seeing hierarchy level of Stories, I thought that if I click on one of the stories to view the details, I should be able to see a section called 'Scheduling Factors', which list out factors used to schedule the item. Right now, I can see 'Dependencies' and 'Scheduling' but not 'Scheduling Factors'. Is there something I need to do to see this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

What I see is the following, where the 'Scheduling' section is the last section visible.

ScreenHunter 34.png

I am referring to this 'Scheduling factors' section seen in this link - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/scheduling-behavior-802170552.html

ScreenHunter 35.png

Is the above only available on Portfolio Server?

Tzu Hau Chai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2018

just compared Cloud vs Server, indeed the section is available on Server only. Here's the documentation for portfolio cloud, the scheduling factors is not mentioned here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfoliocloud/scheduling-behavior-828785428.html

Thanks for the response - is there a reason this info isn't available on Cloud? Looks like really useful info to have when trying to understand how an item is scheduled, or can be moved.

0 votes
Tzu Hau Chai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2018

Could you attach a screenshot to show how the section looks like on your end? and what portfolio version are you using?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events