How do you add issues back into your plan that you removed?

mike.larma January 20, 2020

In defining a team's roadmap and issue sources, I imported a couple of existing JIRA projects.  But - there are a lot of Epics in the backlog that I don't really want to see/use when creating my 3-6 month plan view.  After importing the Epics, I removed all but the ones we're using to plan the next 3-6 months.  

When we start to plan the next quarter, I'd like to pull those issues back into my plan so the team can see the full backlog for to lay out the next 3-6 months.  However I'm not seeing any sort of solution to pull those back into my plan.

Suggestions?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2020

HI @mike.larma ,

After removing issues from a plan by explicitly flagging them for removal, you can add them back in by editing the issue sources, and any issue that was flagged for removal will be displayed on the "Confirm what's in scope" screen with the checkbox deselected:

Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 12.27.51 PM.png

Reselect the issue to add it back to the scope.

This also applies to any release flagged for removal, but ay issue that is in a Release that was removed from the plan will not be displayed unless the Release is re-added first.

Regards,
Earl

mike.larma January 21, 2020

Thank you, Earl.  Very helpful.

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events