Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my Custom Field to Show Up in My Advanced Road Map Plan?

Jeanne Higgins January 26, 2022

How do I get my "Project Status" Custom Field to Show Up in my Advanced Road Map Plan?  I see it under "Custom fields" as shown in the attached screenshot, but I can't get it to show up in the field drop down to add it to my Advanced Road Map plan.  The is included in the "Project Plan Default Screen".

Custom Project Status Field.png

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2022
0 votes
Answer accepted
Tim Perrault
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2022

Hi @Jeanne Higgins 

What happens when you type the field in on the field drop down on the roadmap screen after you have added the field to the custom field section in the admin section of the plan? I noticed that I still had to type in the custom field to select it.

Thanks,

Tim

Jeanne Higgins January 26, 2022

This was so helpful because I was going to "Manage your customer fields" and seeing that the custom field existed and thought that was all I needed to do.   Thank you I have it added now. 

Like Tim Perrault likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events