Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add resolution field to my plan? am unable to add it.

Ravichandra Itagi July 1, 2021

How do I add resolution field to my plan? am unable to add it.

Added many other system fields and custom fields to my plan, not sure why am unable to add Resolution field.

Kindly assist me on this.

2 answers

0 votes
Eddie Meardon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2021

Hi @Ravichandra Itagi

I'm Eddie, the Content Designer for Advanced Roadmaps.

This is a great question, and highlights one of the areas of common confusion. In short, Advanced Roadmaps sees Resolution fields as subdivisions of the Status field. So for example, if you have three Resolution states -- Done, Not Done, and Won't do -- that are all part of the "Completed" status, Advanced Roadmaps sees them all as Completed and not as their individual resolution state. You can add the Progress (Status) column on your plan, but the breakdown doesn't get as granular as to what the Resolution state is. For more reading about showing Status on your timeline, check out Monitor issues and estimates.

Does this answer your question? I know it's probably not 100% the answer you were hoping for, but I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Eddie

0 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2021

Doesn't look like you can.....not sure why, other than "AR is for planning, looking at current and work coming soon, not work that is resolved" type thinking.

That said, I can see why you might want it in a certain view.

I would "give feedback" via the Give Feedback button, if i were you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events