Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add back something from JIRA that I have removed from my plan, such as a Release or an Epic

Mike Lemmon October 29, 2020

When creating my plan and it asked which Releases and Issues I want to include, I marked some as not part of the plan, but, now want them included.

How do I add back in a Release or Epic from JIRA into my plan?

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2020

Hi @Mike Lemmon ,

From your plan, get into the plan configuration by clicking the cog wheel next to your plan's name.

In the left hand menu bar, under Source Data you should find the option issue sources. It will show you an option to Edit issue sources.

Clicking that button will take you through the wizard that you used initially to import your data. In the different steps you will be able to select the items you removed/excluded earlier.

Thanks Walter .. this works .. Perfectly   Just getting into using Advanced Roadmaps .. I will likely be pestering you for more insights .. soon.

Thanks again, have a great day.

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted

Ah.. just found this question asked and answered before .. thanks to the .. Community..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events