Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can a Portfolio view be printed using the new experience Portfolio U/I?

Felix Arons March 25, 2019

When printing a Portfolio view only the first 23 lines are printed independent of the papersize.

I have tried several printers and papersize but this seems to be consistent behavior.

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2019

Hi Felix,

Printing out a report Its not available yet in the Portfolio and the feature is being tracked at the link below.  Make sue to add a vote:

The print behavior is the same in the current Live Plans and the New Experience when attempting to Print out a page and only the content that can fit on a single page will print out and it gets cut off below the scroll point. 

Currently the best option you have for an exportable list of the issues in the plan is to switch back to the live Plan view by disabling the new experience then from the Scope Report there is an Export to CSV option that will give you the full scope data set viewable in an external application like Excel or OpenOffice.

Next for the new experience we have a redesign coming on the reporting, based on various custom feedback, this is covered in the "Changes in the new experience" documentation at the bottom of the table under the "Reporting work" section:

Previously, you could share details about your plan using different report types, like the capacity report and dependencies report, via the Reports view.

In the new experience, we've removed the Reports view because we're currently building more working views that can be shared as reports to relevant audiences. Although the reporting functionality is currently limited, you can still share a read-only version of your roadmap.

Keep an eye on the Portfolio Release Notes to keep tabs on the new reporting functionality as it is rolled out.

Regards,
Earl

andreas stahr November 19, 2020

I am still waiting

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events