Help using existing Sprints in my Roadmap - can't see my active, past, future sprints

Sarah June 18, 2020

Hi all from NZ!

I've just started using classic advanced roadmaps.

I have set it all up and am loving the ease of use, however the one thing i can't figure out is how to show my active, future and past sprints listed.

I'm sure its simple, but I can't see the woods for the trees.

Can one of you lovely people please point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

SScreenshot 2020-06-19 12.35.19.png

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2020

Hello Sarah,

Can you try choosing few sprints from Filters --> Sprints and see if that helps. I am on server and I have something called as "views" above "view settings" which lets me select "Sprint capacity management" which had shown me all the sprints. I don't see this option in your screenshot unfortunately. 

You can also go through this documentation here to understand more about sprints in Advanced roadmaps. 

sprints.png

0 votes
Matt Matthias July 16, 2020

Did anybody get to the bottom of tickets which are set to Done disappearing from the Advanced Roadmap (new interface) view? Every ticket we set to done disappears and the progress doesn't show any green at all.

Kevin Steen June 29, 2021

@Matt Matthias 

• make sure your issue source include "done" items (e.g. if using a filter, does your filter include "done")
  • another option is in the plan configuration there is a "Exclusion Rules" navigation item where you can select statuses or status categories to or not to show up
0 votes
Sarah June 18, 2020

Ok this looks better, next question is, can I align the date calendar to reflect our sprints which run Thursday - Wednesday (allow for working around work from home).

Screenshot 2020-06-19 15.54.18.png

0 votes
Sarah June 18, 2020

Hiya

Tried that but don't get the view I'm seeing on documentation, See this screenshot, where is shows projected sprint, how does that show?

Screenshot 2020-06-19 13.40.53.png

Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2020

Did you create a plan using boards associated in those sprints - The Jira portfolio is not displaying the sprints in progress

Sarah June 18, 2020

I've added them as projects, is that why do you think?

What is the diff between adding as projects vs boards?

Screenshot 2020-06-19 14.30.04.png

Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2020

According to Issue sources "Out of the three (3) issue sources, we recommend that you use Scrum boards. This gives you the ability to manage sprints from those boards, plan the capacity of future sprints, and assign issues to sprints — all directly from your plan.". So try editing the issue sources and see if that helps!

Sarah June 18, 2020

Thanks, will copy my project and do that and see the difference.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events