Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create dependency by drag and drop

manas Sahoo January 25, 2021

Hello,

Is there any way of creating a dependency between jira in the tool other than manually typing in jira numbers? In the free roadmap version, you can drag and drop and that saves so much time. I have many tasks in my project and adding them and then creating dependency one by one is very time consuming, What is the fastest way to create dependency if you have 10 stories blocking one single story?

Kind regards

Manas.

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2021

Hello @manas Sahoo ,

Currently no, there is not a drag and drop link option in Advanced roadmaps like there is in the basic roadmaps, but that is a really great idea.

I created the following feature request to gather interest in this feature:

Please make sure to add a vote to the feature, and any additional comments you have about the functionality you would like to see here.

Regards,
Earl

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2021

Hey @manas Sahoo , this is something that we're currently working on at the moment with a goal make the dependencies experience between the standard and advanced roadmaps offerings more similar.

Thanks for raising that feature request @Earl McCutcheon - I'll share it with the appropriate team so that everything can be linked together.

Regards,

Dave

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events