Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install add-ons

wiyada wongchan June 29, 2018

I already add Jira software license but I can't add-ons portfolio as attached.

Do you have any advise? Capture.GIFKindly help, Thank you in advance. 

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2018

Hi @wiyada wongchan,

@Grigory Salnikovis right. If you don't have a connection, go to the JIRA Portfolio marketplace page. Download the jar file and Upload it in "Manage add-ons" section.

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2018

I agree. This this the right way to install an add-on in case your instance doesn't have an access to Marketplace.

Ok, got it!! Thank you for your kindly support

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2018

You're welcome!

If you succeed in your effort you might want to mark the answer as "Accepted" so that other people who are experiencing the same issue would find the answer quickly.

Have a nice day!

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2018

You are welcome @wiyada wongchan

0 votes
wiyada wongchan July 1, 2018

Accepted

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 2, 2018

Here the right way :)

0 votes
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 29, 2018

Hi! 

Does your Jira server have access to the outside world and Atlassian Marketplace in particular?

Our server is internal use only, Can I download the portfolio package from other?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events