It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can't install add-ons

I already add Jira software license but I can't add-ons portfolio as attached.

Do you have any advise? Capture.GIFKindly help, Thank you in advance. 

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz Community Leader Jun 29, 2018

Hi @wiyada wongchan,

@Grigory_Salnikov__SYSSOFT_is right. If you don't have a connection, go to the JIRA Portfolio marketplace page. Download the jar file and Upload it in "Manage add-ons" section.

I agree. This this the right way to install an add-on in case your instance doesn't have an access to Marketplace.

Ok, got it!! Thank you for your kindly support

You're welcome!

If you succeed in your effort you might want to mark the answer as "Accepted" so that other people who are experiencing the same issue would find the answer quickly.

Have a nice day!

Tansu Akdeniz Community Leader Jun 29, 2018

You are welcome @wiyada wongchan

Hi! 

Does your Jira server have access to the outside world and Atlassian Marketplace in particular?

Our server is internal use only, Can I download the portfolio package from other?

Here the right way :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Advanced Roadmaps

3 short videos to help you get started with Advanced Roadmaps

Hi community, I’m Roi, a product manager working on Advanced Roadmaps for Jira. While Advanced Roadmaps is a powerful tool to plan and track work at scale, we know it can be challenging to get star...

3,425 views 22 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you