Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authenticate User and Display Roadmap on my PHP website

Vipul Sharma April 10, 2023

Hello Support,

I want to integrate Jira Roadmaps into my PHP application so that users can see the progress of the Roadmap assigned to them.

Basically, there are two user types, i.e: Lawyers and Clients.

I want to keep the lawyers on Jira and the admin will manually assign Clients to the Lawyers. Lawyers will update the progress of the case from Jira and I want to display the Jira Roadmap on the Client's dashboard and documents attached to Roadmap via Gdrive even if this is all Iframed (embedded code). 

Is there a way to iframe or API to a Jira Roadmap? Maybe like passing through several Oauth verifications (for instance, logging in to the PHP application and Jira Roadmaps and seeing attached GDrive documents) and then displaying them?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Karim ABO HASHISH
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

hi @Vipul Sharma 

Welcome to the community.

You may check the below article for Embedding JIRA advanced roadmap on a non-confluence page.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/embed-your-advanced-roadmap-plan-on-a-non-confluence-page/

let me know how it went for you.

Cheers,

Karim

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events