Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Roadmaps in Data Center- In Release Tab the Progress issue count showing estimate

Gianni Greene January 9, 2022

In Release Tab of Advanced Roadmap in Data Center the Progress ( issue count) is showing estimate i.e. Days and hours instead of just issue count when you hover over the the progress bar. I think this is confusing to users. Can someone help? Is this a bug or just the way it is?

Advanced Roadmap Progress (Issue Count).PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2022

Hey @Gianni Greene 

Welcome to Atlassian Community !!

Look like this is a bug in the advanced roadmaps. the bug fix is in Progress. Please check this link and add a vote, comment on it.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JPOSERVER-2899

Regards,

Vishwas

Gianni Greene January 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your quick response. I am glad to know that this bug is going to be addressed soon. Have a wonderful week and Happy New Year!

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2022

Not a problem :)

Happy New Year and have a great week !!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events