Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add options to select with script runner in post function

Mattia Adami August 31, 2017

Hi,

I need to dinamically add options to a single select custom field inside a post function. When jira receives an email it creates an issue and than process a transaction. Inside email there is a value that I must select in a single select custom field. But that field could not have such option. So I need to add a new option and than select it. I don't know how to add new option inside a post function.

Let say for example I have the field Colors with contains a list of colurs. User send an email containing the color to set. But the color choosed by user could not be present in the Colors field. So, if the color is purple and that option is not present, I must add a new option "purple" and than select it. I know how to select the value but don't know how to add it.

How can I add new options?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Daniel Yelamos [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2017

Hi.

We seem to have a pretty similar examples to what you are doing in our documentation.

Can you have a look here and tell me if this is what you are looking for?

Cheers!

Dyelamos

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events