cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the name of module key for the web fragment

acc1211
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2021

Good Day 

Hi community i am struck at certain thing and iam not able to figure out the  name of  module key for the web element  in the Jira instance as pointed(edit Button )  . Hope somebody can help me out here 

Below Picture for Reference 

Capture.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter-Dave Sheehan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2021

I don't think there is a web module associated with a single field.

What is your end goal? Maybe we can help you achieve that.

acc1211
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2021

thank you peter for the answer i have made an extensive research and found out that there is nothing as such web module for it .

My main problem is whenever i am using my jira instance from the mobile app . the script runner behaviors functionality is not working which helps in stopping the inline edit for different fields . If you happen to know anything in this regards ,can you please help me or direct in that way   . @Peter-Dave Sheehan 

Peter-Dave Sheehan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

Scriptrunner behaviour will have no effect on the mobile app. I would not expect that to ever change.

If you want to prevent in-line edit in the mobile app, I suspect you would need to remove the field in question from the edit screen. 
But then, you need a way for users to set/change it in the desired controlled way (with behaviour), so you would have to create a special transition in your workflow linked to a screen that contains that field. In that workflow transition context, then your behaviour logic will work.

acc1211
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 6, 2021

what you have said above is what i have tried to suggest to the business but they wouldn't want it that way so i am currently  looking for an alternative where i could possibly do something which doesn't change the existing architecture . if you could help me with something here .@Peter-Dave Sheehan

Peter-Dave Sheehan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2021

There is no other way to change the mobile app that I'm aware of.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events