cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scriptrunner behaviour example for service desk doesn't work

Amro Hassaan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2018

Tried the example here but it doesn't work at all. When i change the priority value in the customer portal, the label next to he description field doesn't change.

Tried with JIRA version 7.9 and 7.11 and SD version 3.12 and 3.14 and my scriptrunner is the latest verions 5.4.12

ANything i am missing??

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Roland Holban (Adaptavist)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2018

Is your behaviour mapped to "Use Service Desk mapping"?

Is your behaviour script set on the Priority field?

Amro Hassaan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2018

Yes. Made sure this is mapped correctly.

Amro Hassaan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2018

SDBehav.png

Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2018

Your script needs to be on the Priority field. In your screenshot, click "Add server-side script" and move your script there then delete the Initialiser. It will work then. 

Scripts in the initiliaser only run one time when the screen is loaded. Scripts on a specific field run everytime that fields values changes.

Amro Hassaan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2018

SDBehave.png

Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2018

See my above comment.

Amro Hassaan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2018

Roland, thank you very much for the clarification. It seems i haven't read the doc thoroughly and carefully. 

It works perfectly now.

Cheers

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events