ScriptRunner: Missing Built in Scripts for Space Admins

Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2020

Hi everybody,

as a site admin with space admin permissions I see the "Advanced Space Functionality" tab in all spaces in our instance, but the Space Admins don't. They have all the commom Space tools tabs, but are missing the Built in scripts.

I checked

• the plugin's modules - all activated
  • Confluence's space-related plugin's modules - all activated
  • the Permissions tab in the SR Admin console - no restrictions

Using Confluence 7.4.3 / Scriptrunner 6.1.0-p5 

Any ideas?

Kind regards,

Nicolai

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joshua Yamdogo @ Adaptavist
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2020

Hi Nicolai,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. I've tried reproducing this but the Advanced Space Functionality seems to appear as expected. If you've ensured all permissions for your users in the space are correct, I would highly recommend opening a ticket through our Service Desk support portal so that you can get specialized help. Here's the link to the support page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215215/scriptrunner-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=support

Regards,

Josh

Software Engineer, ScriptRunner for Confluence

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events