Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Need Custom Script Field - Project Lead - But need it to be "Statable" use in Pie Chart Widget Edited

Ok when I use a Script Runner Custom field (I initially used a free script cust. field type) to get the project lead for issues - I use the following script:   

issue.getProjectObject().getProjectLead().getDisplayName()

1. I do get the project lead for each issue.  It works in JQL searches, and I can add it as a column but it sorts on first name - would prefer last name sort.  My JQL is:   resolution is EMPTY AND updatedDate <= startOfYear() ORDER BY issueProjectLead, project ASC

2.  I created it as a free text field.  Apparently that is not countable / Statable.  Who knew?!  Ok, maybe you guys but not me.  I can change the context but what kind of field would you use to make a custom field like this one Statable?   I need this to use in the pie graph widget.  I want to display the number of tickets in this state and sort by Project Owner in a nice display.  I can do this by reporter and assignee but not Proj Lead.    

Can I do this?  

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Comparison between Zephyr & Xray

I am sharing this article with both Zephyr and Xray information and everything should be in one place. It will be easy to know when selecting Zephyr or Xray. Zephyr and Xray are both Jira plug-ins u...

180 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you