In JSD, can behaviors be used in selection in "Customer Request Type" field to hide other fields?

Richard Burstiner February 13, 2018

I need to hide fields based on a selection of the Customer Request Type selection field in the agent create and edit screens (not the portal view). Basically, the selection of "Customer Issue" would hide six unneeded fields. I tried to do this with the below but was not successful. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thank you,

Richard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<config name="Hide if Customer Issue and Group is CustCare" use-validator-plugin="false" guideWorkflow="null">
<field id="reporter" validator-script="" validator-class="" validator-method="" readonly="false" required="false" hidden="true" validator="server"/>
<field id="components" validator-script="" validator-class="" validator-method="" readonly="false" required="false" hidden="true" validator="server"/>
<field id="duedate" validator-script="" validator-class="" validator-method="" readonly="false" required="false" hidden="true" validator="server"/>
<field id="issuelinks" validator-script="" validator-class="" validator-method="" readonly="false" required="false" hidden="true" validator="server"/>
<field id="customfield_10700" validator-script="" validator-class="" validator-method="" readonly="false" required="false" hidden="true" validator="server"/>
<field id="customfield_10200" validator-script="" validator-class="" validator-method="" readonly="false" required="false" hidden="true" validator="server"/>
</config>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is snapshot of top of behavior config with two fields shown:

image.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events